1. Hey, When Was the Last Time You Embraced Your Creative Outlet? by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Connection August 2021-Selected, ‘Best of ASCO Connection Blogs 2021-2022’, available onsite, ASCO annual meeting June 3-7, 2022, Chicago
2. A Musical Ode by JAMA Oncology July 07, 2022
3. The 24/7 Guiding Star: An Homage to Dr. Karen Jean Marcus by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Connection, August 2022-Selected 'The Best of ASCO Connection Blogs 2022-2023', available onsite, ASCO Annual Meeting, June 2023, ChicagoOther Publications
1. Music Therapy is Low Cost and Improves Patient Care. Oncologists Must Tap Into Its Therapeutic Potential in the ASCO Daily News (American Society of Clinical Oncology).
2. How Music Can Help You Cope During Cancer: An Expert Perspective in Cancer.Net-ASCO’s (American Society of Clinical Oncology’s) patient information website.
3. Embracing Music to Cope with Burnout by Johns Hopkins Medicine’s CLOSLER
4. Harnessing the Therapeutic Potential of Music by Harvard Medical School Primary Care Review by the HMS Center for Primary Care.
5. I Play the Veena For Cancer Patients Because I Saw What It Did For My Grandma by The Better India.
6. Epilepsy and Indian Classical Music in Newsletter of the Indian Epilepsy Association and Indian Epilepsy Society.
7. Implications of music in modern medicine in RHiMe, University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi (UCMS).